free website stats program Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there??? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Any fans of Sons of Anarchy out there???

I missed season one and started watching it halfway season two but I like it.
Like someone else put it, bikes, girls and action what's there not to like:bigsmiley12:

Stepped in 10 minutes past start of second episode.
Missed first episode.
Could not figure out over complicated plot.
Had hard time understanding the Irish gang dialogue.
I suppose I could go back and try to catch up, but that sounds like too much work.

Guess I will watch rerun of Occ Sr. vs Jr. instead, plot seams to be the same.

Just ordered the season II dvd from Amazon. Saw the first and the second episodes for the new season. Thought it had a slow start but looks like it's going to pick up quickly.

i do like the show i've watched every single episode. only thing i don't like is the show just throws fuel on the fire when people watch it that allready had this idea that all people on motorcycles are crooks criminals and generally mean, when infact we are good people well %99 of us anyway lol

Have'nt missed an episode yet, great show, however we won't get the third season up in Canada till Jan or Feb.
There was an SOA booth set up downtown Sturgis last year, one of the actors was signing autographs but we did'nt get close enough to see who it was, anyone know?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Thats the only thing I can type here and NOT get kicked of the forum but in my house ---- WELL !!!!!! I just found out that my satellite provider , DISH NETWORK , pulled the FX channel off their service. Which means - NO SOA tonight!!!!! But they see fit to add another history & 5 more "junk" channels????????????? Dont mind the history,but take the "JUNK" off !!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Thats the only thing I can type here and NOT get kicked of the forum but in my house ---- WELL !!!!!! I just found out that my satellite provider , DISH NETWORK , pulled the FX channel off their service. Which means - NO SOA tonight!!!!! But they see fit to add another history & 5 more "junk" channels????????????? Dont mind the history,but take the "JUNK" off !!!!!!!

I feel your pain, I have the same problem here. You can watch on hulu.com but the show is 30 days behind. Hope that helps

The best way to watch this show is on a DVR or Tivo. That way you can fast forward through the endless commercial interruptions, and rewind the segments when Clay mumbles and the Irish accents are hard to understand.

Back