free website stats program 2014's are out | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

2014's are out

Amen!

As far as water cooling goes, I have been saying for some time now that it is INEVITABLE. Finally, all the "rumors" of a "water cooled Harley" can be laid to rest. EVERY Harley will be water cooled before too many more years. Going to start seeing some substantial increases in power output now too, the incremental Harley way of course.

I wonder if this will make the old school, non water cooled bikes more valuable??
The water cooling is on the limited 110 only as far as I can tell. Read the specs on each bike.
WAP.gif

I went to my local HD dealership last Friday and sat on the new 2014 bikes. Nice fit and finish and I like the changes that have been made, BUT I was not nearly impressed as I was a few hours earlier test riding the new Indian Chieftain. Polaris did an amazing job with the bikes. The 111 motor is outstanding. My test ride was about a 1/2 hour in stop and go traffic and some highway time. although you could feel the heat from the motor it was not as bad as my 11 wideglide. Needless to say, I was very pleased with the new Indian Chieftain and if a dealership opens closer to my home, I will probably jump ship.
WAP.gif

i tried to keep up with this thread but let it go for a while

so

all i can say is "have you hugged your EVO today" now that is reliability :D

i tried to keep up with this thread but let it go for a while

so

all i can say is "have you hugged your EVO today" now that is reliability :D

Have to agree Lorne both my '94FLSTC and my '05FLTRI are looking pretty sweet right now.

If they don't burn up or blow up from crank run out issues:s

Jack and Dolt...don't be so negative, our economy was not doing so well, and only now coming out of the doldrums. HD will incrementally get better once they get the new technology infused into their big twin line. :small3d026:

Back