free website stats program Your average mileage a year | Harley Davidson Forums

Your average mileage a year

ironmark

I was looking @ the Kelly Blue Book site today & it said that the average yearly mileage for all bikes 750cc & above is 5300 miles . I just turned over 13,000 on my new RG in 8 months & that averages out to 1,625 a month & at that rate I would have 19,500 in a year & it may add even more because we are just getting into riding season , so I was wondering what kind of mileage others rack up in a year .

8000-10000 a year.

But my kids are still young and its not as easy to get out as it used to be.

10-15k depending on time. If I could it would be 30-40K. Not that fortunate.:( I have managed 3K in the last 4 winter months since I bought my new ride.

Only had my Sporty at the end of August, typically 875 miles/month pace just over 6,000 miles in 7 months. Down time only 1 week for starter drive replacement. Got the windscreen mounted today and things are looking up!

I run usually 12 to 16k a year. Last year wasn't so good, had blown motor that took months to get replace. But, should be much better this year. :D
Ugly John

Bought my bike last july,put it away in nov. clocked 11,500 miles in that time,with a full season this year should be 15,000 or so:D
Disn't ride the eight years prior,have to make up for it!

I ride about 5000 a year. It depends on the weather and the time I've off...
but I would like to ride more! :bigsmiley27:

I averaged 12K - 13K on my Heritage. Just got my Street Glide 2 weeks ago, logged about 700 miles on it so far.

Between work and Maine weather (cold and snow) I get in about only 4K a year. I am working on another sidecar bike for winter driving though so I can ride all year.

Back