free website stats program Your average mileage a year | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Your average mileage a year

A 6 mile rt to work doesn`t add up quick. I seldom ride much during the week. Last year I put on 35K which is about my average.

Between 20,000 and 24,000 a year. I ride to and from work every day. Average two to three trips a year to the Hill Country. In May we head to the Bkue Ridge Parkway, Tail of the Dragon and back to Houston via Hwy 7 down thru Arkansas.

Ride 8k-10k (not a lot, though it is more that my annual truck mileage :D ).

Only stop about 3-4 months out of the year, wish I was in a Clim that allowed year round...you guys in Texas, Florida and the southwest are so lucky.

usually 8 to 10 k per year last year was only a little over 3. to many 60 and 70 hr work weeks. wont happen this year. should have a good riding season.

I put 27,500 on my 07 RK in two years. I've had the Ultra since October 30, 2008 and have 7,500 on it. I would have a lot more miles but I travel quite a bit on my job. The travel per diem helps buy more Harley stuff, so it's a trade off. :D

:USA

I put on 14,000 last year, planning one ride this year that will be over 11,000. Guess I am trying to make up for lost time and before the headlights go out!

Between both bikes about 20,000 a year. That should go up soon as I back off from other things in my life that have taken up a lot of time.
And as Global warming kicks in I should get more riding months here in Wisocnsin.
I do know of many that put on less than a 1000 a years.

Smitty, you bring up a good point. I'm not a big mileage rider (4000+ miles average per year) but it is not hard to find 3-5 year old Harleys here in Florida averaging under 500 miles per year.

Guess I'm too cheap to have a bike and just to keep it in the garage.:D

Back