free website stats program Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world! | Page 12 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world!

Well for me I have wanted one since I was 5 years old. My next door neighbors growing up where in a local MC so there was bikes over there all the time. I used to watch the burn outs, they would let me hang out with them. Even took me on rides those where some of my best moments as a kid.

It took me until I was 37 to be able to make my dream come true. I never even considered any other bike . nor would I want any other Bike.

I love the sound, the look and the people that ride HD's. Some of the most caring people I ever met.

Shoot I just got my bike delivered today and just got back from riding.

Welcome to the Forum and your first post, now get out and break that bike in:s

I grew up close to the president of a local motorcycle "club". Watching and hearing all those Harleys go flying by my house with the flames shooting out their pipes at 5 years old just stuck with me. 41 years later I finally got my Harley and it is more exciting than I could have ever imagined. I also have a 1977 Kawasaki KZ650 that my wife and I restored about 4 years ago. I owned one of these when I was 19 and couldn't pass up the opportunity to pick up another ($300) just to relive the youth.

So I can pester Glider, Bubbie, Hoople , Joy, NEWHD, and all the mods LOL:s

Rode rice burners for years, said I will own a Harley Davidson one day,wife said no. New wife and have my Harley and life is good

Hey Jack, when you find something you are good at, be the best you can be. :D

For some odd reason, I am glad to be on your "pester" list. :p

Back