free website stats program Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world! | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

Why do you own a "Harley Davidson" motorcycle? Lets tell the world!

Hey Jack, when you find something you are good at, be the best you can be. :D

For some odd reason, I am glad to be on your "pester" list. :p

LOL, i guess I should have not called it a Pester list. At work I had a C L list on my tool box. The boss asked me what it was and why his name was on it, I said OH thats my Choke List LOL Never a dull moment and life is too short not to have a bit of humor:rofl

We all need something in our lives to fill a void, for Me riding a Motorcycle and sharing ideas is the best it gets . I ride by choice, it has kept me from advancing at my job, but at the end of the day no matter how bad it has been, when I light that fire on my bike its me and the wind and no more problems at least til I get home and THE Redhead has some chores for me LOL:p

A wee bit like jack i ride because it is part of me to ride and has been for a long time and without riding a wee bit of my spirit would be missing and i would not feel whole at this point in my life i feel that harley davidson motorcycles are riight for me

Brian

Back