free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

TSP for my name--Tracy Scott Peterson

45acp--Shoot nothing but 45's in competition and for fun.

Hence---TSP45ACP.

my last name is rinehart. my first grade gym teacher called me rhino over thirty years ago and it stuck. the only time i hear my real name is from my mother or when im in trouble with the wife.

No, but everyone expected me to get rinehart pipes so i could have my name on the bike. I thought long and hard about it. In the end i went with v and h big radius. Style over vanity i guess.

ahh where nicknames came from. I got SLOPOKE a few years ago when i owned a RS Warrior, modified to be a drag bike. Was faster then any bike around, and seamed to always be waiting for my riding friends. One of em decided to name me Slopoke, and it stuck. Always hated the name, but he would always introduce me as such. Last year he got killed in an MC accident. Now i wear the name with pride....Also doesnt hurt that i ride a 96 Heritage with a 1340.....WAY slower than what i was used to....name fits finally....

Back