Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by bikermonkey, Apr 30, 2008.

1. bikermonkey

bikermonkey Active Member

Ah, a rose by any other name. So how did or what inspired your log in name,, don't be shy, we're all friends!:D Mine came from my wife and mine nickname,, we call each other monkey,,,,,,,,,,, yea I hear you laughing,:khee and the "biker" part seemed a given. :Banane21:

2. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

My login name came from WV slang, LOL. I have flown hot air balloons for about 19 years. My husband has been doing it a little over 20 years. I wanted to use 'Joyflying' as my email address, but that was pretty much taken everywhere I tried. I dropped the 'G' off the end & I get it nearly every time I try it, that way I don't have to remember any numbers. :D I started trying to get 'Joyriding', but that was nearly impossible with so many other activities out there to joyride with, so I went to the next best thing for me.

3. Apyle

Apyle Junior Member

Very simple my name (I've already heard every gomer joke so do your worst.) lol:s

4. KIT CUSTOM

KIT CUSTOM Member

I built the bike from a modified kit (500 parts +-) therefore the name.

5. mcdraayom

mcdraayom Account Removed

Managed a certain fast food restaurant for 24 years, and my last name is Draayom.

6. Cory

Cory Member

Its my name, its easy, and maybe people will one day realize Cory can be spelled WITHOUT an E.......

7. Vibratinharley

Vibratinharley Junior Member

It's Obvious. (on my hard mounted 1200 sporty)

8. silentflyer

silentflyer Active Member

For almost 35 years I have flown sailplanes (gliders), what a contrast, ride my HOG with V&H pipes to the gliderport, and fly somthing that is almost 100% silent.......while dancing with the clouds.....

9. SPORTY LADY

SPORTY LADY Active Member

I'm A Lady And We Own A Heitage Softail Classic.
    That I Will Probably End Up With Because My Hubby Wants A Black One.

10. Fourdogs

Fourdogs Junior Member

Well not a real mystery here...My wife and I rescue dogs...at the present ..we have "fourdogs"...and its easy for the old man to remember...lol:D