free website stats program Where did your login name come from ? ? ? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Where did your login name come from ? ? ?

When I first found this site I had used my given name as my user name and quickly found out I was the only one. So I changed my user name to the nickname I had in highschool. I got that name because I changed schools from a move and the school I had come from was a very tough tech. school. The new school was a lot more laid back and when someone noticed me carving my initial's in the cafeteria table they called out very loudly "what an animal" this was in 1973. The rest is history and yes the older you get the more you try to remember what year (edit:hii) happen's.
WOW!!!! My nickname is boring..... LOL

I've been "Buzzy" for a long long time. Came from "Buzzard" because I am very patient and when somebody's day ends my day starts.

Since I Got My Own Bike Now And It Is Sportster 883 L (not Ready For A Heritage Yet) I Had Them Change My Log In From Lady Heritage To Sporty Lady.

I ran dog teams growing up in New Hampshire.... I still run one here in Florida using a custom built 3 wheeled sled. I use a 3 dog team. My avatar is my lead Malamute...

My name comes from the movie Wild Hogs. In one scene Martin Lawrence says, "you know me, I love to get buckwild." John travolta interrupts him and says, "you're just afraid of your wife." Well both statements are true for me. I love to get buckwild and I am afraid of my wife...sorta. :) Also, some friends and I started a little riding club called Buckwild Bikers. Now I get called "Buck" a lot. My real name is Mark.

Back