Votes: 123 88.5%
  • Sundays

Votes: 125 89.9%
  • Special Events

Votes: 94 67.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to ride every weekend, I am on call 24/7 so I cant take the bike to work. I go to the pantry in the evenings and make up things that we dont have, like Imitation chicken chunks, then its fire up the harley and off to the store to get some.

I will use ANY excuse to get on the bike. Like above, I will scan the kitchen and see what we are missing or running low on, I dont write it down just try to "remember", this means another trip back to the store!:s And of course the "long route". :D
I have even come to the point of picking up some of the "fem" products for the wife! :breakdance

I ride everyday that I can.
Other than when it rains, I just do not like riding in the rain.
I also ride to work,
My Wife also rides, we head up to the local hills and Beach's whenever we have the chance.

Anytime that the weather permits and the temp is 36 or above. When I get my chaps.... may event lower the temp limit! Never rode a bike before Aug last year.. my regret is that it didn't start 20 years ago... and yes, I know, now is better than never.

Last edited:
I ride @ 33 miles each way to work, all roads 55 & up, (except the driveway, I can hit 3rd gear there if I try). I will often take the long way home too......have the same problem some days that I have noticed a couple of others mention........the bike will just blow right by my exit......hard to explain that to the boss. I don't like rain, but the chaps really helped add days to my riding season, but now I'm thinking that I may go for some of that heated gear I keep reading about. I will try and avoid rain days simply because of the distance and the roads here, heavy traffic & high speeds.

I usually ride when I'm awake and no rain or snow.Temp really doesn't matter,time doesn't matter either since i don't work anymore. AAh life is great as long as I'm not looking at daisy roots, until then ride on!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back