Votes: 123 88.5%
  • Sundays

Votes: 125 89.9%
  • Special Events

Votes: 94 67.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I ride as often as possible ...now with the heated gloves I have been hoping to get some heated apparel like socks or pant liners...ya know with Christmas around the corner and all...and maybe a rickenbacher bass...and maybe ...:D

Living in the Montreal area, riding season for me starts in April and generally comes to an end some time in late October or early November. During this time I ride most days, and usually clock anywhere from 80 to 350km per run. Some days, get in 500km.
Rides are mostly on back roads, but will use the high speed highways if stuck for time, and this is usually on the way back.

I live just south of Glasgow, Scotland and try to ride as often as possible. Friday past was dry and sunny 4deg C (39.2F) so managed to get out for what could be the final time this year. Our winters are very damp, the local authority throw lots of salt down when the temp dips and the tarmac always seems to be permanently wet and greasy, so the scoot has to stay locked up 'til the next dry frosty day or until spring time.

Another Texan here so I ride year-round. About the only thing that stops me is pouring rain or ice on the ground and we don't see much ice in south central Texas.

John

Having migrated to Texas 12 years ago ,where I can ride pretty much year rund, I think it would be easier to answer the question "When DON'T you ride".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back