free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 9 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

I have a 2007 FLSTC and loves it. But Springer has that old school look ...
WAP.gif

The one that you PROUDLY call your own!!!!

wouldn't it be nice if you had a enough money to have a different Softail for every day of the week.

It's been a funny thing. Some people I hear saying that they hate softails because they are poser bikes, fake rigids. Some I hear the best is the deluxe and some say heritage, on and on and on........want to know what YOU guys think.

No dog in this fight as I've never ridden one. But for looks a Deluxe with retro paint and white walls is pure art. The heritage looks great for touring, The bones is just wicked cool. Just wish my wallet and garage were bigger!

Never ridden a softail but have liked the looks of the Fat Boy since it was first introduced.
As for the best, I'm with Lewis on that. You gotta love what you ride and ride what you love.

I have always loved the Softail look too. I completely and utterly love my 08 Heritage FLSTC. Fits me like it was custom built for me (Bought he used from original owner). I just need to figure out how to adjust down the rear end, the previous owner bought it new and is 6'05 and weighed about 250. I am 5-08 and 180. Need to soften her up a bit and dial the rear down a couple notches.

Back