free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

I got a Fat Boy and love it. I have a Street Glide too and love it for long distance rides. Rode my Fat Boy once from San Diego to Tucson, the Glide was in the shop, and it was a long ride on the Fat Boy.

I'm about to trade my '05 Dyna (carb) for an '07 Softail Custom. Being the first year for a lot of stuff is there anything I should be looking for? Any problems that may crop up? It has 6,900 miles on it but in 4 years that could be good or bad. Interested in any feedback.
Thanks!!

HD makes so many because we all like something different. For me, the Deluxe is best for me and my dream bike!

the best softail is the style you prefer, that is the only opinion that really counts. and softail only means it is more comfortable than a hardtail. i think anyone will agree that a bike with the standard shock arrangement is a better ride. ps i do have a fatboy

Love my ’04 Softail Deuce. Took her on a 5316 mile adventure in July ’06 then put her on consignment and rode away on a new ’07 Geezer Glide. Fortunately she didn’t sell, so I went and took her back. 32836 miles and still running like a Swiss watch.

Here she is on top of the Grand Mesa in Colorado.

232323232%7Ffp5324%3B%3Enu%3D42%3B%3B%3E657%3E238%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B89%3A%3B767329nu0mrj

I own a 2010 Dyna superglide custom because the price fit the bill for my first bike. However love the look of the fatboy low. I think it is amazing that HD can take the softail platform and do so many things to satisfy so many different style riders. The custom is the wildest looking one IMO with the old school look of the high passenger seat and the ape hangers but it is not my style....I like the low and mean look of the fatboy low!!!

Love my ’04 Softail Deuce. Took her on a 5316 mile adventure in July ’06 then put her on consignment and rode away on a new ’07 Geezer Glide. Fortunately she didn’t sell, so I went and took her back. 32836 miles and still running like a Swiss watch.

Here she is on top of the Grand Mesa in Colorado.

232323232%7Ffp5324%3B%3Enu%3D42%3B%3B%3E657%3E238%3EWSNRCG%3D32%3B89%3A%3B767329nu0mrj

WOW! I think I found someone that likes their Deuce like I like mine! 5316 miles in one adventure? Serious! :D

Back