free website stats program what's the best softail model? | Page 10 | Harley Davidson Forums

what's the best softail model?

I have always loved the Softail look too. I completely and utterly love my 08 Heritage FLSTC. Fits me like it was custom built for me (Bought he used from original owner). I just need to figure out how to adjust down the rear end, the previous owner bought it new and is 6'05 and weighed about 250. I am 5-08 and 180. Need to soften her up a bit and dial the rear down a couple notches.

bc,

here you go :D

Softail Shock Adjustment - Harley Davidson Community

my 05 springer classic, I have always wanted one and now it's mine! I love it, you can go for miles, and they say the springer front end is more comfortable than the regular setup I tend to agree. I love the ride.
Image6.jpg

my 05 springer classic, I have always wanted one and now it's mine! I love it, you can go for miles, and they say the springer front end is more comfortable than the regular setup I tend to agree. I love the ride.
Image6.jpg

I loved mine too.... but the Heritage was my dream bike. Had to switch.
But every now and again I really want to hop on my old springer. They are real old school.

I would have to say the Night Train.... Regardless, a softail is a softail no matter how you dress it up!

Why the Deuce, of course. Not only the best Softail, the best motorcycle. Of all time. Ever. I you don't believe me, just ask me.

Love my 2000 Fatboy, but I'm itchin' to get on a Xbones just to see if it feels as bad, and I mean that in the best possible way, as it looks.
Ishmael
Stuck inside, might as well go clean my shop.

Back