free website stats program whats on the BBQ | Page 8 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats on the BBQ

Glad to see that correct use of words is filtering through Aye and it was a wee bit warm here this afternoon i was outside with only a t shirt on and on the bike with only 3 layers of clothing but did take a wee while to warm up again after the ride

Brian

sounds like nice riding...much better that 110 F. i don't mind when i have to warm up. but the wee bit ice on the seat down at Joe's last Feb wasn't a whole lot of fun at 7am

I will have my cooking fire on next Saturday nothing fancy just some charcoal a few bratwurst and some frikadellen and perhaps a wee bit of chicken washed down with some fine beer then walk into town for local festival population grows from 1800 to 20000 next weekend
Scottish Traditional Boat Festival, Portsoy, Aberdeenshire
wet weather programme big garden umbrella over the cooking fire and waterproofs on and beer to dull the senses to the cold

Brian

sounds like nice riding...much better that 110 F. i don't mind when i have to warm up. but the wee bit ice on the seat down at Joe's last Feb wasn't a whole lot of fun at 7am

60 f is a warm day here and nice in the sun when there is no wind but a wee bit chilly when the wind is at 70 mph

Brian

I will have my cooking fire on next Saturday nothing fancy just some charcoal a few bratwurst and some frikadellen and perhaps a wee bit of chicken washed down with some fine beer then walk into town for local festival population grows from 1800 to 20000 next weekend
wet weather programme big garden umbrella over the cooking fire and waterproofs on and beer to dull the senses to the cold

Brian

i love all those old traditional sail boats.....spent many years sailing and always admired the traditional ones

My mothers family were the fishermen but her generation did not get involved due to WW2
My grandfather was the last of the fishermen and was pretty good at it being the first winner of the Prunier trophy
Prunier Herring Trophy Great Yarmouth History
I do not go to see the boats but the town is buzzing with a lot of stuff going on i like to see the dancers and hear the pipes and the fiddles soak up the atmosphere and drink a beer or 2

Brian

My mothers family were the fishermen but her generation did not get involved due to WW2
My grandfather was the last of the fishermen and was pretty good at it being the first winner of the Prunier trophy
Prunier Herring Trophy Great Yarmouth History
I do not go to see the boats but the town is buzzing with a lot of stuff going on i like to see the dancers and hear the pipes and the fiddles soak up the atmosphere and drink a beer or 2

Brian

impressive.....it is also interesting to see the difference in the amount of fish caught during those years.....my father is the first one in the family not to make his living at sea....enjoy the festival look like a good time....have a beer for me

I will have far too much beer next Saturday and i will give a wee thought for all regular forum members when at the festival thinking that most would enjoy it as it is a good day out

Brian

Brian

Looks like it is going to be a fantastic time for your community! I did see something that surprised me ......one of the boat's sails was advertizing my absolute favorite Scottish beverage Old Pultenery.

Back