free website stats program whats on the BBQ | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

whats on the BBQ

just thinking about this Jack.....we might need to order Gumbo a few days in advance. but if we do that he will know we are coming and might go on a road trip.....and there is one more major problem where he lives "there really is no back way out"........:p

Nope not but one way out...LOL

ok so i missed posting photos of a few meals (Jack borrowed my camera)...any way i guess i will have to make chicken again and take the photos myself. so a little change up from pork stuffed with pork wrapped in pork.... i substituted beef for one of the porks.... so today we have beef stuffed with pork and cheeze and wrapped in pork......mmmmmmm good

Attachments

• 2013-06-13_16-48-33_630.jpg
    2013-06-13_16-48-33_630.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 2013-06-13_16-48-39_348.jpg
    2013-06-13_16-48-39_348.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCN0559.jpg
    DSCN0559.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 10
Nope not but one way out...LOL

ok Jack Joe is half way between us......hope he is ready :D... well i know he will be ready...there is no back way out and with luck the washrooms will be open and we will be number 2 ....i have seen the people he shows as number 1....:D

hi Joe we will be there just don't know when for sure.....need to finish off this stuff with my folks first and Jack needs permission..

ok i almost forgot...it got cooked

Attachments

• DSCN0561.jpg
    DSCN0561.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCN0562.jpg
    DSCN0562.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 11
Thought I would grill up some beef and vegetables this weekend. Not sure how the vegetables will go over here :D but guess we'll see. Don't expect my grill to be as neat and clean as Lorne's. My style is a bit more Al Bundy I guess:unsure

Thought I would grill up some beef and vegetables this weekend. Not sure how the vegetables will go over here :D but guess we'll see. Don't expect my grill to be as neat and clean as Lorne's. My style is a bit more Al Bundy I guess:unsure

try this for the veggies...zucchini, mushrooms (no stem) and onions. put them on a skewer. mix up some veg oil, seasoning (i put in a dash of red chilli paste) and maybe a little soya sauce. mix it up and brush it on the veg skewers. don't put it directly on the heat source.....it works great and is very easy...and check out these guys for some great ideas.

BBQ Grilling Recipes | BBQ Pit Boys

try this for the veggies...zucchini, mushrooms (no stem) and onions. put them on a skewer. mix up some veg oil, seasoning (i put in a dash of red chilli paste) and maybe a little soya sauce. mix it up and brush it on the veg skewers. don't put it directly on the heat source.....it works great and is very easy...and check out these guys for some great ideas.

BBQ Grilling Recipes | BBQ Pit Boys

Consider it done!

Back