free website stats program What was your first bike? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first bike?

My first bike was the Iron 883. I just purchased it this year, back in February. Never ridden before except for once on my sister's 883. I think a sportster is a great bike, whether it be for a beginner rider (now have +1000mi on it), or for someone who's been riding for years. It's a fun bike, and I would recommend it to anyone!

1966 sporty, I still remember those days getting launched off the seat trying to kick it over. Ya gots to remember to adjust the distributor first.

My first bike is a 1985 Harley Davidson FXR Custom that I bought with a few saved pay cheques. I am 20 years old and very proud of this fact. Lots of my friends got cars handed to them. I've worked for all my vehicles, this bike is a treat for me. I don't even have a car right now and it's nearly winter! :O

My first bikes were dirtbikes, but I grew out of them and grew to love Harleys when I turned about 12 or so. But I still ride dirtbikes.

Slow and low.

My 1st bike was a clapped out year unknown, Cushman Eagle. It was 1958 and I was 13. I bought it with paper route, grass cutting money, and had to keep it at my buddy's house so my stepfather didn't know. We had 1 kid in the neighborhood who was 14 and had a restricted license and no ride. He would let us borrow his license (no pictures on them back then) in exchange for letting him take our bikes for a ride. We rode those trashed out scooters all over town.

Honda Spree (most fun I was 12)
78 Honda 600 I think (High school)
95 Honda Nighthawk 750 ( USMC)
03 Honda Shadow 750
03 HD Ultra

2006 HD Road King today.

My first bike was a Honda 50. Somewhere around 1966-67 I think.

pru7536-albums-motasickle+pitchers-picture2274-first_motorcycle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back