free website stats program What was your first bike? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

What was your first bike?

My first bike was an 05 Honda Shadow Sabre. Nice middle weight cruiser (1100 cc) that handled well and was very reliable. It was also fairly inexpensive. Moved up to a Goldwing about 6 months later. Still have the Goldwing and now also have an 09 Road Glide.

My first bike was a 2005 Suzuki GSXR-600, I used to stunt ride. However I seen the light and got rid of that piece of junk and bought my Deluxe. I will never go back again.

I had an old yamaha 250 dual purpose I think it was called. It lasted a total of 3 days before I wrecked it, and learned where the neighbor guys farm pond was!

1985 Suzuki 550 GS -- bought it brand new, didn't know how to ride. I had a friend drive it home for me. The 550 barely stayed on the highway when a truck would pass me -- not heavy enough. But it was fun for around town.

Many mini bikes, dirt bikes and trials bikes (still have the 86 TY350). First road bike was a 1986 Suzuki GSX-R 750 and have also had a 2001 GSX-R 600, 2002 and 2004 GSX-R 750. I did lots of track days and road racing with WERA from 2002 to 2008. I just had my second spine surgery on May 11th so I ditched the racing thing and bought a 2007 FLHTCU.

Back