free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 14 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

Joyflyin, I do have a ct90 that I have been robbing parts off of to fix my other two, but your dad probably would not want it. It's pretty rough. These small Honda's are fun to work on, and easy to fix. If you were not so far away, I found two really nice ct90's here in Cartersville. One could be fixed up pretty easy. Let me know if you want the phone number. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Ride On.
No problem on the time Robert, & your right, pop wants one that he doesn't have to work on. :D For the record, mom dared me to find 'One more thing for your dad to bring in that he doesn't have room for!' :D Something to that affect.

But, if you do find one in pretty good shape that doesn't need much work, i.e. 'minimal', let me know, mom's bark is much worse than her bite. :D

Sounds like your dad is like mine was..... always bringing stuff home. Me too. I will keep an eye out for a nice one. I totally restored a 1970 ct90 for my wife because she had one like it when she was a kid. Can't sell that one for sure. Check Craigslist. I find them on there quite often. Good luck.

I collect american banknotes with Ben Franklin pictured on them.
Now paying $25 each for genuine notes. EMail me for details!:)

I collect Harleys. I have a 1997 fxstc,a 2005 883c, and a 2006 roadking police that is completely civilianized . And I collect guns, one inpeticular. (savage models 99,1899,1895) I have been collecting and tradeing them since 1973. wish I had all of the ones I traded off back. but like everything else the prices are getting too high and everyone and thier brother has decided to jump in on the 99s

Back