free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 15 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

I collect Harleys. I have a 1997 fxstc,a 2005 883c, and a 2006 roadking police that is completely civilianized . And I collect guns, one inpeticular. (savage models 99,1899,1895) I have been collecting and tradeing them since 1973. wish I had all of the ones I traded off back. but like everything else the prices are getting too high and everyone and thier brother has decided to jump in on the 99s

I got a 99f myself, great rifle.

Bodeen

I have a Savage Model 24 from the 50's my dad bought new.. 22- 410 O/U... cool gun.. Are these rare or very collectable.. I have never seen another one ? Thanks.........

HD dealer t-shirts... Also collect cowboy boots, but I've got a self-imposed limit of 50 pairs since the Mrs doesn't think the guy should have more footwear than the gal... :D

For 25 years I've been driving a front end truck in the waste industry, so I guess you could say I'm a garbage collector. In this job a guy can get DOWN IN THE DUMPS pretty easy especially when the public starts to TRASH ya,but the one good thing is LIFE is always PICKING UP!!!!

I collect dealers shot glasses, the tall ones, i have a prox. 200. Willing to trade some of the extras. Does anyone else have any they want to trade or sell.

Back