free website stats program What do you Collect | Page 13 | Harley Davidson Forums

What do you Collect

I collect used lawnmower blades, Started out slow but sand eats them up quick, about 5 sets in a summer, X2 =10 x 5 years ... well you see where they can add up... love to stay and chat but .. got to go mow the grass again....:small3d023:

Some colors for diecast replica Ultra Classics and Classics are hard to find. Maisto is only offering solid colors. Actually if you want to get serious about collecting them, you have to buy the bigger ones. I have 3 GWs in 1:6 scale these babies are over 18" long. The Ertl diecast are in limited quantities, I found the black Ultra. Plus they have 'Color Shop' replicas and those are in limited quantity. As long as you keep it in the original box it holds its value. I believe last year the color combination of cobalt blue & pewter was offer by Ertl but without the magazine I cannot be sure. Maisto diecast replicas can be found in K-mart and the Dressers are hard to find, I am begining to think that in the assortment there is only one Dresser.

I collect Honda trail bikes from the 70's, guns, guitars, and Beatles memorabilia. Some more stuff too, but that's the major ones.

I collect Honda trail bikes from the 70's, guns, guitars, and Beatles memorabilia. Some more stuff too, but that's the major ones.
Dr Robert, if you sell any of those Honda trailbikes, let me know. :D My dad has been wanting a Honda 90, don't know why, but he's told me to keep my eye out for one....and who am I to question??? I have more toys I don't need than anyone. :D

guns and zippo lighters for me!but zippos only from places I go to.Got a very rare1 of 50 zippo from Port Stanley in the Falkland Islands.

Joyflyin, I do have a ct90 that I have been robbing parts off of to fix my other two, but your dad probably would not want it. It's pretty rough. These small Honda's are fun to work on, and easy to fix. If you were not so far away, I found two really nice ct90's here in Cartersville. One could be fixed up pretty easy. Let me know if you want the phone number. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Ride On.

Back