What Brought you to The Forum

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Jack Klarich, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

I am curious to see what or who brought you all here, was it word of mouth or a Google search?

2. deucedog

deucedog Active Member

Internet Search

3. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

Google search. I had just bought my bike and was hungry for information, which I have found here in abundance!

4. harley@16

harley@16 Junior Member

I was laid up after having a foot surgery and wanted to learn about my bike from folks who had em' so I googled HD forums. Sure glad I did.
    Harley

5. Scrappy

Scrappy Active Member

Google, looking for specific info. kept pointing to the same place, here. so I bookmarked and registered. thanks guys and gals.

6. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Found this site using Google, looking to do my first oil change on the '04 Sporty I just picked up and rode home. I also was looking for how to access the "buried" fastener under the smog cannister bracket that goes to the rear engine mount link and ground strap for the frame, which was loose. Hobbit and Glider were my first moderators who answered my questions (and taught me NOT to expect MOCO help with simple technical questions that are easily answered here...never left LOL! :hii

7. Charlies Harley

Charlies Harley Active Member

A buddy lives on here and suggested I check it out. :small3d026:

8. Chopper

Chopper Senior Member

Google brought me here and Glider kept me here, not often you meet another tech that you agree 98% with. lol

9. RibEye

RibEye Junior Member Contributor

+1

Enjoy,
    Rich P

10. JBC2565

JBC2565 Junior Member

Google kept sending me here with answers to my questions. Wanted to see pictures, ask or answer forum questions so I became a member. Glad I did!!
    Thanks to all for your time and wisdom.
    John