free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

I was looking for an online service manual. HDTimeline was at top of list. I joined up and haven't even bothered with other forums. Found the best one right away and am glad I did.

I did a google search on some work i was doing and found the site and poked about a wee bit and found some really well written articles so i joined and have spent far too much time on this forum ever since

Brian

A google search back when I bought my first HD. Been on ever since. As far as I'm concerned this is the best forum for HD information bar none. I have met several members of the forum and look forward to meeting more.

Like most everyone else - Google. I was doing research before buying my first Harley. Stayed here because there is a lot less drama here than on other sites.

A search engine pointed the way, but good information, extremely nice members and a reasonable well enforced set of rules make me appreciative and keep me coming back. I just hope I'll be able to contribute at some point.
Ishmael

I wanted information before buying my first bike. I did a search and HD Talking came up first and ended up being the best.

Was surfing the web and stumbled upon HD TALKING. Wow what a difference compared to other sites. The information here is top notch and the way it is presented without all the profanity and bashing has caused me to stay. Thanks to all those involved with keeping this site "The Best ON The Net"

Was looking for help with a problem with my old bike and was getting no good info from the local stealership found HD Talking while searching the net. "SIR" Glider was able to answer my questions and I have not left. This is the best Harely site and the best Moderators period. Best find on the net

Gotta love the power of the internet...another member from Google search. Traded Sporty up for Street Glide & was looking for tech tips. Been enjoying the comradery & entertainment ever since.

Back