free website stats program What Brought you to The Forum | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What Brought you to The Forum

As others have said already a google search found this place but more importantly the way the moderators run it, being able to read with my kids looking over my shoulder, the way we are treated and the wealth of information found here is what has kept me here. Keep up the GREAT work everyone. Even when everything is going well with the bike it's a pleasure to come and read and share with all who are on this site.

p.s. Spring is almost here WHOOOPEEEEE!!!!

Like others have said I was trying to do some research before buying my first HD. I think it was probably Google that gave me two sites. The other one that will not be named was a little "rough" for my taste and it seemed like everyone was trying to outdo everyone else - just not friendly.

When I first joined there would be a message at logon from Speed basically why don't you post a question or answer a question. I remember thinking that I don't know enough to ask or answer a question. Come to think of it, I still don't.

I don't post much but I try to visit every day.

Google brought me here. I just got my first Harley (1993 Heritage Classic) and wanted info, this is where I was brought to and I have no regrets about finding this GREAT site and the GREAT HELPFUL folks on it.
Thanks

I bought my bike used with no manual and a long list to spend money on. 2 years later and I still don't have the manual yet. Every time I get ready to buy one, I find what I need right here and I spend the money on other things. I feel the manual would be like cheating on you, HDT.

:D :D :D

Searched a bunch of different sights but never left this one. It is the easiest to navigate and get what you want. Its also very well mannered and full of genuinely good people. That was a few years ago, I dont remember the last time I visited another sight.

I've been on HD forums since Al Gore "invented" the internet. I absolutely LOVE reading and learning about Harleys. I don't love drama, but I can get involved in it, and let my opinions loose with the some of the best. I found that here we stick to the topic or take a vacation. Simple, wonderful.
Now when I crave drama, I talk back to Mrs. :newsmile049:

I was looking for some technical info and google brought me here. I am glad it did, great people with lots of good info.

I've been on HD forums since Al Gore "invented" the internet. I absolutely LOVE reading and learning about Harleys. I don't love drama, but I can get involved in it, and let my opinions loose with the some of the best. I found that here we stick to the topic or take a vacation. Simple, wonderful.
Now when I crave drama, I talk back to Mrs. :newsmile049:

LOL, I bet you dont:newsmile100: but it is interesting to see how we all found this great site and I suggest it to all I know and meet:s

Back