free website stats program What are you sitting on? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you sitting on?

Sounds like your looking for the seat I've got. It's a Mustang Super Wide solo seat, but I'm pretty sure they've got em with a passenger pillow:
1322600278.jpg

It's wide, flatter and firmer...........too firm for me.

What is part number of your Solo seat with backrest? I would like to have them without studs. Thanks!

I tried and could not find one.

I like this... Harley-Davidson® FLHT/FLTR/FLHX/FLHR 2008-Up Wide Tripper™ Solo with Driver Backrest in Diamond Pattern #79725. I don't know if it is good for long riding...

I guess my link doesn't take you to the page I was actually looking at. Mustang Part Number 76067 is the Vintage Super Solo Seat without studs. $335.

I guess my link doesn't take you to the page I was actually looking at. Mustang Part Number 76067 is the Vintage Super Solo Seat without studs. $335.

Thanks for giving part number! That is what I am looking for but do they have backrest like what Tucci has? Thanks again!

Thanks for giving part number! That is what I am looking for but do they have backrest like what Tucci has? Thanks again!

I'm pretty sure the backrest is not included in the purchase of the seat. Mustang part number 79610 is the smooth touring backrest kit without studs priced at $239.

The adjustable backrest from HD will run you about $320. Part numbers 52591-09A and 52596-09A.

I have to chime in for Mean City Cycle's modding my seat. I am 6' 2" and place about 250 lbs of pressure on the ground :small3d031:. I asked MCC for extra padding at the tailbone, narrowed my position a bit and they added about 1 inch of width for the passenger with double memory foam. It's nothing for me to go 600 miles in a day. It's funny to watch other rider come to a stop and stretch the legs while lifting their butts of of their seat... I no longer feel a need to do that anymore...

Back