free website stats program What are you sitting on? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

What are you sitting on?

After 2 years of trying to stick it out with the stock Low on my 2010 Ultra I finally gave up and ordered a C&C Solo with backrest. This seat is more firm than stock but not as firm as a Corbin. Quality and customer service is great.

Attachments

• P1020682.JPG
    P1020682.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 34
Super Touring One-Piece Regal Seat with Driver Backrest - Part Number: 79558 is the best seat I ever had! I know you are looking for Solo seat. I would like to have Solo seat similair to what I have... Hope they will make them soon...

After 2 years of trying to stick it out with the stock Low on my 2010 Ultra I finally gave up and ordered a C&C Solo with backrest. This seat is more firm than stock but not as firm as a Corbin. Quality and customer service is great.

Nice Solo seat!!!!:bigsmiley12:

Have a Mustang on my '99 Ultra and also the '82 FXR. Have had them on a few other bikes and like them a lot. Not to say that there aren't others out there, but Mustang has been my personal choice....

I replaced the stock seat in the first month with a Mustang Solo. Used the Mustang for about 40,000 miles - no complaints. Replaced the Mustang in February with a Corbin Classic Solo. About 6k on the Corbin - it was a bit hard at first but I knew it would be. Either I got used to it or it got used to me. 500 mile days are no problem and the next day is not either.
bb

wider, flatter, firmer sounds like my Corbin. It is all of those things. too firm for some, however.
WAP.gif

Sounds like your looking for the seat I've got. It's a Mustang Super Wide solo seat, but I'm pretty sure they've got em with a passenger pillow:
1322600278.jpg

It's wide, flatter and firmer...........too firm for me.

I have the HD Hammock seat on my 2010 Ultra Limited and have used it for the past 22,000 miles. It is the best seat I have ever had and the 700 mile days are easy now. For me, it is superior to the Sundowner and Mustang seats that I have used in the past. I am 6'1" 250 pounds and it is perfect for me.

A Mustang seat for me. Tried to ride with the stock seat but it did not cut it. Had a Mustang on my previous bike and no complaints after 75,000 plus miles.

Back