free website stats program well Jack? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

well Jack?

I looked at it today while I was at the dealership, nice looking ride. I think you should get it rolling pin or not.:newsmile100:

Jack never got back to me about if he made the deal. Hmmmmmmm, wonder if he's unconscious?:newsmile100:

My neighbor has a switchback and loves it. Sold his ultra and then ended up buying and rebuilding a super glide too. So he is now down to 2 Harley's, a ducati and a camaro for his toy box. :D

I guess my local dealer does not want to deal. They low balled me on my Bob and jacked the price up over MSRP, I will be looking on line now. They have called me 2 times wondering what they can do, Really I just laughed

I'm thinking you won't get it under list, I went looking just to kick tires and my dealer had 3 in, All sold at list + the other nonsense .. You might have to wait till the dealers run out of the;
''I have to be the first guy on the block to have one''

I guess my local dealer does not want to deal. They low balled me on my Bob and jacked the price up over MSRP, I will be looking on line now. They have called me 2 times wondering what they can do, Really I just laughed

Perhaps you need to give it a wee bit of time then visit the dealer to get an oil filter or something else simple and see if they approach you on the trike
In this instance a wee bit of time may be a month or two here early winter works really well as bikes do not sell too well at that time of year and the sales staff work hard to fill their quota

Brian

Or wait till next year. There is always trikes around Pittsburgh that are 1-2 years old and very low mileage that for some reason or another the owner needs to sell it....:)

Back