free website stats program well Jack? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

well Jack?

Local dealer will not give me what I want for my Streetbob, I am riding to Gainseville Fl on Sunday:s
Local dealer has 1 blue one in stock, nice color but I want black this time

keep on it buddy...and remember i was a witness when the redhead said you needed a trike...:D:D:D:D

You know Jack that black is the original Harley color. Are you thinking windshield also??

Its always easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission....:p

:p That worked last time, at least this time she tells me I need a trike, plus she is still a licensed operator so she can go grocery shopping with it:p

Jack why don't you shop out of State? Try Renegade HD or New Orleans HD. They are sister dealerships but still compete and they are only a few hours ride from you. They have always treated me well and my 07 was less money at Renegade then anywhere else I could find.

Jack why don't you shop out of State? Try Renegade HD or New Orleans HD. They are sister dealerships but still compete and they are only a few hours ride from you. They have always treated me well and my 07 was less money at Renegade then anywhere else I could find.

That is what I have been doing Steve, I am going to play the dealers against them selfs, lil trick I learned from you:s
I might use my 401K and drop a wad of cash on em just to see what they say

Back