free website stats program well Jack? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

well Jack?

2070741-2193441-5595911.jpg

This is what I want

Black is clearly faster. Rolling pin beats black everytime....:D

I know I am in a world of one...but I like BLUE! Way better all the way around. :D

But, you all can have black and I will stick with the pretty colors!

But most importantly, YOU get what YOU want! :)

Way out of line on pricing, the only one in stock has already sold, I measured the garage with The Redheads Rav 4 not enough room HMMMMM what to do. I sat on and really liked a Superior blue FLD ( Blue was Josh s favorite color) I know it is still a Dyna but it is a nice looking mini Road King. I beat the dealer down and got him to throw in a night stick exhaust and 500.00 gift card, wonder what The Redhead will say at supper tonight, good thing I told him I would call him back by 7 PM after the rolling pin hits:p

a2bc27584d56a1c88793b3a63fff73efx.jpg

This is it with out the nightstick muffler, made by Supertrapp and tuneable

Way out of line on pricing, the only one in stock has already sold, I measured the garage with The Redheads Rav 4 not enough room HMMMMM what to do. I sat on and really liked a Superior blue FLD ( Blue was Josh s favorite color) I know it is still a Dyna but it is a nice looking mini Road King. I beat the dealer down and got him to throw in a night stick exhaust and 500.00 gift card, wonder what The Redhead will say at supper tonight, good thing I told him I would call him back by 7 PM after the rolling pin hits:p

Or if you take the hit with out complaint the Redhead may suggest even more do dads for the new rig..... :D

Or if you take the hit with out complaint the Redhead may suggest even more do dads for the new rig..... :D

:p I am willing to take a few lumps, after all she did tell me to get a new bike and she can still grocery shop with the bit smaller lockable bags, but she best hang on when I am riding cuz it aint getting no back rest, plus my Mustang solo seat will fit if she yaps TOO much:p
:small3d023:

:p I am willing to take a few lumps, after all she did tell me to get a new bike and she can still grocery shop with the bit smaller lockable bags, but she best hang on when I am riding cuz it aint getting no back rest, plus my Mustang solo seat will fit if she yaps TOO much:p
:small3d023:

Now you really want to make her mad Jack....:nosad

Now you really want to make her mad Jack....:nosad

Nah, I think she will like it being it is Joshs favorite color and she can start riding 2 up, or she can take it on her own. She kept her endorsement when we moved to Florida
Funny story with my 92 FLHS, I had her ride it in a field in Sturgis, she could not figure out the heal toe shifter, she stalled the bike in 5th gear tipping over the floor board hinged up like it is suppose to, she cried saying I broke your bike:p

Back