Want to get ticked off - Read this

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by DDogg, Feb 8, 2009.

1. DDogg

DDogg Junior Member

I'm not a mean person by any means, but after reading this, I really want to go kick some butt. Better yet, go ride my Harley.
    Why A Harley Davidson Isn'

2. 66cruiser

66cruiser Active Member

Reading that is like sticking your nose in a large pile of (edited) . I got a whiff in the first sentence & clicked off. Butt in the air riceburners interest me about as much as that large pile of dog crap & the same goes for the twits who believe that stuff. I try to stay upwind of them.

3. glider

glider Veteran Member

Obviously some dweeb that posted that.

4. Rabid Ranger

Rabid Ranger Member

If you modify the address back to the .com you will go to his site. A short investigation will show you a person full of himself, full of something else also.

5. cedarbrook63

cedarbrook63 Junior Member

An angry young man perhaps, who's been let down very badly by his motorcycle riding accountant and can now no longer afford to buy that Harley he wanted deep down?:D

6. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

It was an interesting read of loathing and hatred,as a person who has owned and ridden many different manufacturers bikes before I bought a Harley I would love to debate this arrogant individual because he truly doesn't have a clue:s

7. late2Harley

late2Harley Member

The web site is reg to:
    Registrant:
    SPO Special Performance Online
    15 B. L. Davis Lane
    Columbia, MS 39429
    US

Domain Name: GOINGFASTER.COM

8. oilman1994

oilman1994 Member

the sad thing is i made myself read that entire article written by some (EDITED) off jealous person that has nothing better to do w/his time than write a 4 or 5 page article trying to tear harley apart. why isn't he out riding his wonderful ninja. no friends? they probably all ride harley's, indians, or even victory's.

my buddy has a sportster that looks like it won't even start, but can beat any crotch rocket, rice burnin, piece of (EDITED) that you can put up against it. i feel like i lost brain cells after reading that.

i'd rather ride a part of history than fiberglass.

[notes]
    A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
    [/notes]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2009
  9. twicecam

twicecam Active Member

No time for it

I have no time for haters or crybabies:newsmile055::newsmile08::newsmile08:

10. Buzzy

Buzzy Active Member

Sounds like a 17 year old that thinks he knows everything. Performance isn't everything, going fast isn't everything and I'd bet he looks just like everyother crotch rocket pilot too.