free website stats program Want to get ticked off - Read this | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Want to get ticked off - Read this

Like Irish Hog, I quit reading about half way thru, as soon as I realized he was rehashing his earlier rants, over and over again he bored me. Before that he was quite humorous...

I love to listen to people that are full of self importance. They make me laugh...at them.

I read the first few paragraphs and gave up . It's the same OLD argument I have heard before. It seems to me that this is just the mindless ramblings of someone who is venting about a perceived lack of respect for their brand . Is this person trying to convince everyone else or subconsciously trying to convince themself ? This person is frozen in the AMF years. Forever condemed to regurgitate the Bravo Sierra that was foisted on them by another of the offended metric crowd (I used to be one too so I know how the argument goes.). Who are the real sheep here. Maybe somewhere along the line they will be handed their backside on a platter buy one of these antiquated relics of a long past era of greatness.

Most likley a guy that was turned down for his loan from both H-D finance and his local bank, so like a little spoiled boy he is doing his rant and rave on the floor kicking his feet and pounding his hands on the floor. Who needs a guy like him on a ride anyway. I for one am very happy that he is having such a hard time with it.

Well while he tried to say a sportster 883 is the only performer Harley has well i guess the child hasnt been showen the way i mean you got the Vrod or better yet the baddest of all The Destoryer:mgun i keep watching them on e bay maybe ill get one and someday show jr a Performer:small3d011:

I couldn't get past the first paragraph.

I think that someone that spends that much negative energy on a subject like that has issues.

Stupidity lies between the ears not in the style or make of ride you choose.

Back