free website stats program Want to get ticked off - Read this | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Want to get ticked off - Read this

"SPO is currently the home of both of my power toys: a black and gold 1986 Pontiac Trans Am and my daily commuter, a black 2004 Honda CBR600RR; a world class super bike whose ergonomics would make a Spartan general cry." If you read it as comedy it's actually pretty funny.

Smitty said it all "--my money, my ride, I decide"...no opinion, no hate, no promotion, just the facts.

More than I could say for the website and author of such a piece of inflammatory rubbish...

why do the manufacturers of these much superior bikes make harley copies
with their own badge so small and hidden that it takes a bit of time and effort to work out who made it

have had similar things said to me at my nearest motorcycle shop (not harley dealer ive never seen one of them)
my reply is when i was young had one of the fastest bikes on the road i went everywhere at 120 mph and i could take it to nuts bolts and washers and put it back together again
since then ive matured a little but can still take my bike to nuts bolts and washers and put it back together again

Brian

I notice they don't post their contact details. Wonder why? If they did it would probably be the only FACT in the whole piece of dribble.

I rode my bike this morning. I wonder if he did?

That's just one person's opinion, and doesn't carrry any weight unless you let it.

This person doesn't understand or know the Harley experience is about the ride not how fast it goes. Ignorance breeds stupidity, and this person has a bunch of it.

Bet the guy wouldn't show up at a Harley rally and say that stuff in person.

I wouldn't mind having a beer with the lad at the Broke Spoke on Monday night. Perhaps I could have him explain to me in plain english what he is trying to say.:D

I stopped reading about halfway through. Who cares, this is obviously a coward who hates himself. If they had any clue they would know that you can get a V Rod or a Buell if you want performance. Thanks, but I will take my overpriced junk, as he put it, over anything Japan puts on the market. If this coward knew anything about America it would be that we are "free" and that means freedom to ride what we want.

Last edited:
Back