free website stats program Vance and Hines Experience | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines Experience

Try this:
Vance & Hines
13861 Rosecrans Ave.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Phone: (562) 921-7461
Fax: (562) 802-0110

just installed my V&H straight shot slip ons and I couldn't be happier, they sound really good and it was a really easy quick job.:cheers

INstalled a set of 2into1's on a V-Rod, heat shield broke at the weld the first weekend. Called V&H first hing monday morning, thursday had a new pipe in the shop. Great Service

I also just installed some Vance and Hines slip-ons. I like how the sound and the look. Glad to know they stand behind their products.

I'm running V&H Staggered Pythons on my 02 Fatboy. Was very load compared to my riding buddies so I put in the quiet baffles. Big difference at idle but load when you get on it. Great set of pipes.

Ditto on their customer service being top notch. I misplaced my dogbones to attach my Big Radius pipes to the frame bracket when doing a motor build on my bike last year, called them to buy new ones and they sent me a pair absolutely free.......even after telling them that I lost mine. A+ in my book to do that for me.
WAP.gif

Had V&H slip ons on my 04 Heritage. Replaced with V&H Big Shot Staggards. Both have no problems. Big Shots are LOUD all the time. NO complaints from me.

Back