free website stats program Vance and Hines Experience | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Vance and Hines Experience

Not to put down Vance & Hines as I have set on V&H slip on mufflers on & good product but I purchased Cobra true duals for $65 less & Cobra has a limited life time warranty & heat shields are 2.5" compared to 2.125" for Vance & Hines . Will be installing soon .:s

Have the True Duals and V&H exhaust for the Triglide HD and likin it so far !! The mufflers are made just for Trikes. cool...

I am looking at a set of their Big Raduis pipes. So according to what you guys are saying, not only do they have some of the sexiest systems available, (and some of the best performing), but also great customer service. That mean A++ company in my eyes. Just tells me that I was making the right choice to begin with.

I have Monster Ovals on my RK. They sound great! They are now four years old and there is a little bubble on the chrome end caps...which is not too bad considering I,ve done over 22K miles in all weathers. I consider V&H product to be a good buy. :UK

I like their pipes but I have emailed them several times over the last 4 months asking some fitment questions. not one single response! they wouldnt even tell me they dont know if it will fit. not good.

Woody

Nothing but good things to say about V&H, I run their dresser duals and monster rounds on my 14RK. Customer service be it on the phone or email has been very good. Quality of their products is top notch. Would buy again.

Back