free website stats program Ultra Classic Pricing | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ultra Classic Pricing

I guess I must have just fallen off the turnip truck. I paid $26,034 OTD in late June and I paid cash. Had a hard time finding one in the color I wanted. I got nothing free unless you count a $20 hat and T-shirt. The bike had ABS and I added cruise for a total of $1385 in accessories. The real rip-off was the $513 dealer prep. I ask the salesman if I had to check the fluids, "Oh no they have been checked." It was down half way on the crank case oil, the transmission was just touching the bottom of the stick, and the tour pack lights had never been plugged in. It will go to an independent shop tomorrow for the 1k service. Supposedly I am to get 10% offf on any parts I buy for lifetime because of prior military servce. I have to see that to beleive it.

Did you get it at baltimore harley near Rosedale? I shopped there but they didn't budge on price. Ended up getting my ultra at the Darlington dealer about a month ago.

:wall
I guess I must have just fallen off the turnip truck. I paid $26,034 OTD in late June and I paid cash. Had a hard time finding one in the color I wanted. I got nothing free unless you count a $20 hat and T-shirt. The bike had ABS and I added cruise for a total of $1385 in accessories. The real rip-off was the $513 dealer prep. I ask the salesman if I had to check the fluids, "Oh no they have been checked." It was down half way on the crank case oil, the transmission was just touching the bottom of the stick, and the tour pack lights had never been plugged in. It will go to an independent shop tomorrow for the 1k service. Supposedly I am to get 10% offf on any parts I buy for lifetime because of prior military servce. I have to see that to beleive it.

Hmmmm:31: I was thinking Cruise came stander

Sounds like a "Stealer" rather than a dealer. For parts, do not give them the business as they have made enough off of you. Go here for 20% off most Genuine HD Parts. Click on the shop online/ price quote button.

ZANOTTI MOTOR CO. INC, Butler, PA 16001 - Motorcycle, ATV, Trikes, Golf Cars

Back