free website stats program They "almost" got me...... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

They "almost" got me......

HD store is designed to be eye candy for the perspective customer...no matter if it is the latest bikes placed in the "power aisle" or the lovely gal that sells you the latest motorclothes...sales is about emotions not common cents...eh...sense! :newsmile100:

On Saturday i have both the sportster and the softail booked in for mot road worthiness inspection wife will ride sportster its a 60 mile round trip but the last time we went together on 2 bikes she was on a Honda and i was on a BMW whilst waiting we walked round looking at bikes i saw one i really liked and went back later and bought the sportster and that drew me into the hd community so danger day on Saturday

Brian

No I didn't get the rainsuits right then.. they had me so shook up over that new bike ,I just left..I went up to Paris Texas Harley today and got 2 Hi-Vis rainsuits.. man they are nice. real nice.. but a little pricey ..$150.00 for the small and $160.00 for the 2x.. thought I was going to have to use it on the way home,but rode around the storm..The cool blue bike was nice ,but had a dream last night about the new limited in purple and black...they got dreaming about them..those dirty rats....

You know you want to. Just do it.

I beat myself up long enough about getting a new 2011 Ultra Limited and now I don't know whatever took me so long to come to my senses.

You're a better man than I am. I walked into the dealership to buy a pair of gloves and ended up trading my Road King for an Ultra!

I told myself I was doing it for my wife as it has ABS and I'm concerned for her comfort and safety... ;)

Went to the dealership this weekend and sat on a new 2011 Heritage Softail Classic. I am thinking about it. Black with ABS and security for 17K out the door. Thinking about trading up just have to find words on how to sell it to the wife since I have a 2009 ride.

Went to the dealership this weekend and sat on a new 2011 Heritage Softail Classic. I am thinking about it. Black with ABS and security for 17K out the door. Thinking about trading up just have to find words on how to sell it to the wife since I have a 2009 ride.

Like this maybe ---" Honey WE are due for a upgrade , you know , like most of the computers or cell phones, you buy one today and next month they are either obsolete or outdated" !!!!! :small3d036:

Had the same experience when I visited Fort Hood Harley store. The $40,000 drive out priced made me come to my senses.

Went yesterday to get oil and filter, got a onesy out fit for my new great grand son, it cost more than the oil and filter LOL but he is worth it:p

Back