free website stats program They "almost" got me...... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

They "almost" got me......

i have a different take on this. When at my dealer, I admire the new bikes and check them out looking for the latest bling or accessory. I have sat on the new ones and admit they are nice. Never felt the need to buy one though, still enjoying my 08 and now have a lot of memories with her. That's what I think about most is all the memories my wife and I on my 08..takes time to build a relationship like that. I hope to never have another mc payment and just keep riding and rebuilding.

You're a better man than I am. I walked into the dealership to buy a pair of gloves and ended up trading my Road King for an Ultra!

I told myself I was doing it for my wife as it has ABS and I'm concerned for her comfort and safety... ;)

I like it...looking for a glove that fits your hand, put your hand on a new bike grip that fits your hand AND you...like a glove...what's the diff...besides a few THOUSAND dollars...! Now that IS comfortable and safe for you AND your wife, how can she get mad when you were looking for something "--for the greater good"?!!!:newsmile100:

It would be so much easier on some of us if they would just move the parts counter to the FRONT of the store! :34:

Back