They "almost" got me......

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by lakeforktx, Sep 21, 2010.

1. lakeforktx

lakeforktx Active Member

I went to Dallas Harley today to buy rainsuits when.... there it was the 2011 Ultra Classic in the new cool blue color... man what a good looking scooter, then I started thinking about that payment and got the heck out of there before I did something I know I would love... :s

2. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Dont you hate it when that happens:D

3. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

I have a pair of "blinders" to wear every time I have to go through the showroom..;)

4. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

Its something about the blue color.....
    At least you were able to resist:s

5. lowrider1963

lowrider1963 Active Member

Every time I stop in the showroom, I make the mistake of sitting on the newest rides (usually the most $$$). I think, "I could use a second bike". Then I remember that I am not Bill Gates and have a mortgage to pay. LOL

6. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

I've decided whenever I go in, I beat feet straight for the parts department, only quick glances at any bike, and never, never sit on one. Last time I did that I fell in love and decided that was the bike I was going to get once I got my license. Knowing that effect is enough to keep me away from any new ones, look quickly and do not sit.

7. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

I am like bwalsh22. Go straight to the parts counter [and try not to look to hard at the scoots].

8. lowrider1963

lowrider1963 Active Member

All that shinny chrome makes it hard to look away!

9. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

I hate how they usually have the tags turned backwards, so you have to stand next to it to see what the price is...

10. 67wizard

67wizard Junior Member

Don't you jusy hate it when you go in for some oil or filters and end up spending over 25K. for it. Now you just have to explain to the wife the old bike needed a lot of repair and this new one was cheaper than all the repair bills.:newsmile100: