free website stats program They "almost" got me...... | Harley Davidson Forums

They "almost" got me......

lakeforktx

I went to Dallas Harley today to buy rainsuits when.... there it was the 2011 Ultra Classic in the new cool blue color... man what a good looking scooter, then I started thinking about that payment and got the heck out of there before I did something I know I would love... :s

Every time I stop in the showroom, I make the mistake of sitting on the newest rides (usually the most $$$). I think, "I could use a second bike". Then I remember that I am not Bill Gates and have a mortgage to pay. LOL

I've decided whenever I go in, I beat feet straight for the parts department, only quick glances at any bike, and never, never sit on one. Last time I did that I fell in love and decided that was the bike I was going to get once I got my license. Knowing that effect is enough to keep me away from any new ones, look quickly and do not sit.

Don't you jusy hate it when you go in for some oil or filters and end up spending over 25K. for it. Now you just have to explain to the wife the old bike needed a lot of repair and this new one was cheaper than all the repair bills.:newsmile100:

Back