free website stats program The Return To The Scene Of The Crash.... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Return To The Scene Of The Crash....

Hittin the dirt at 20 mph really brings into perspective how bad it could hurt on concrete at 55 mph. I really miss riding my dirtbikes, but I think that experience is a must for street riding.
Glad your healing up. Next set of pics we want to see you doing some wheelies on that thing, I know you can! LOL

Glad your healing well.. Last time i went down was 83, i know i would not fair as well now..

Glad to see you're healing nicely & bike's can always be repaired...bodies - not to much. Tall grass can hide lots of hazards. I hit a buried field drain once (not marked) w/my Kawasaki 350 dirt bike & luckily landed in soft/wet dirt. Walked away w/bumps & bruises, but could've been alot worse. Get well soon!

Glad to see your ok Joy.It could have been much worse.You may want to return to the scene and make friends with the cows.That way theyll move for you in the future.

Something like this might work.

Cow-Bike.jpg

OUCH Joy. It could have been worse and luckily it wasn't the Deuce you were riding.

I'm sure you all know how happy I was to NOT crash the deuce! :newsmile030: The good thing is that I will more than likely never ride the deuce through that pasture. LOL

Hittin the dirt at 20 mph really brings into perspective how bad it could hurt on concrete at 55 mph. I really miss riding my dirtbikes, but I think that experience is a must for street riding.
Glad your healing up. Next set of pics we want to see you doing some wheelies on that thing, I know you can! LOL

Believe it or not, my goal for the summer originally was to learn to ride a wheelie on that bike! However, that goal may be shelved for now. :D We will see what I'm thinking in a month or so.....Summer hasn't started yet so it isn't too late. :D (P.S. Don't tell that to my mom....:newsmile100::newsmile100:)

Glad to see your ok Joy.It could have been much worse.You may want to return to the scene and make friends with the cows.That way theyll move for you in the future.

Something like this might work.

Cow-Bike.jpg

Hmmmm, the only problem with that is that I'm afraid I might grab the attention of the bulls in the pasture. :D

Thanks to all of you!

Now, it's time for a bit of yard work. :(

Joy you are one brave and resilient "Amazon" regarding the weekend warrior thing ...my hats off to your skill :hii...and survival of the fittest creedo...Darwin would be proud!!! :newsmile075:

++1 on what NEWHD74FAN said, I don't think anyone can put it any better! So glad you are O.K., we missed your posts while you were recovering, definately hadn't realized the extent of your injuries, again just glad you're O.K. now.

Glad to see you're healing up.
Kinda supports the reasons to ride properly attired. We all no, sometimes stuff just happens no matter how much we try to avoid it.:bigsmiley28:

Glad to see you healing so well. Be sure and get back out there and show that bike and pasture just who is the boss. Best wishes.

Back