free website stats program The Return To The Scene Of The Crash.... | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The Return To The Scene Of The Crash....

++1 on what NEWHD74FAN said, I don't think anyone can put it any better! So glad you are O.K., we missed your posts while you were recovering, definately hadn't realized the extent of your injuries, again just glad you're O.K. now.

I'm not so sure my goal in life is to make Darwin proud.....:newsmile030:

Joy, my gal Coline said your healing and recovery powers are amazing...that is what inspired me to say all that.

When you first posted I was was thinking Monty Python and the Holy Grail...the Black Knight all cut up defending the bridge with no arms and legs and yelling at the top of his lungs " -- it's just a flesh wound..." challenging all comers! THEN I saw the pictures of your leg...:small3d007:

Thanks NHD, believe it or not, I did kind of take that as a compliment. :s I have been very lucky in life to never have actually suffered a serious injury. (Yes, I did just knock on wood) :) I would definitely prefer to get humbled in the manner I did rather than on the deuce. :newsmile075: I was kind of laughing & thinking on the line that I would rather hear that than that to hear that I was a top candidate for a 'Darwin Award'. BTW, it is true that I can barely tolerate looking at the picture of the leg.....when I saw that, my first words were.....'Oh, I can't look at that, you have to get me something to cover it up.' I actually tied a bandana around my knee and let it drape over the injury. :D There was a reason I got out of nursing 20 years ago. :newsmile070:

Glad to see it was nothing too serious and that you are healing up quickly. Keep the rubber on the paved :) roads for a while now.

Back