free website stats program The look | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The look

Sence this thread is the google go to for what a HD biker looks like it is time to step up and once in for all show the world what an HD bike really looks like.
Heres a couple of them
105thday2_17_.jpg

DSC02924.jpg

posier_2.jpg

Well said...the first one is great, and seeing all the bikes and people in the background is just underscoring the fact that Harley' and HD people are diverse. :)

The second one, I too am grooming my grandkids to be bikers...hey I managed to "corrupt"...eh convert my gal who was a "soccer mom" to be a "biker chick"...it just works if you have a Harley...:D

The third --ahh the whole reason for having a pillion...sharing the joy, it's that time of the season! :small3d036:

Last edited:
If your wifes shoe looks like this you might be a HD rider.

Shoe.JPG

If your travelling like this you may be a HD rider.

Bike_023.JPG

Or if your riding one of these you may be a HD rider.

Feb_Ride_003.JPG

Guess if your riding you are what you are.

I had one of those Harley guys wave at me the other day. I couldn't tell if he had the look of Harley, but I could tell he was a Harley because the bike he was riding sounded like a HARLEY. Potato, Potato, Potato.

You should have just smiled at them and said that you sure look like one! Just to see thier reaction

This thread instantly reminded me of a commercial for a local (Northern Virginia) bike accessories and apparel outlet store. They are locally owned and after some research, I found out they have quite a few locations. Anyway, they had a commercial here in this area where a computer geek (such as myself) is a Clark Kent type during the week but on weekends he becomes "Biker Man!!!" I tried desperately to find that commercial cause its so funny and had no luck but I did find this one.....

YouTube - Renage Classics Tucson

Later,
2002SilverSurfer

I would bet anyone could walk in a Harley dealership and ride out on the bike of their choice. So if you are riding a Harley than a Harley Rider that makes you. They were probably just jealous!!!:17:

Back