free website stats program The look | Harley Davidson Forums

The look

softail00

:panicI was told today that I dont look like a harley rider. So could somebody please tell me what a Harley rider looks like.:panic

:panicI was told today that I dont look like a harley rider. So could somebody please tell me what a Harley rider looks like.:panic

The men are all handsome and the ladies are all beautiful. And those v-twin machines that they ride, they are as good as the best and better than the rest.

Naw, I ain't partial....:s

Pretty much like Smitty says - if each of us looks in the mirror - that's a Harley rider!

Wow! That's a good one...I for one probably do not as well...

Have been told several times that I am the first "China-man" they have seen riding a Harley (I took no offense), being ABC (American Born Chinese) and not FOB (Fresh Off Boat) having never considered myself a "--cookie cuttered far easterner"...a little far-out...hmmm MAYBE!!! :D

If you Google "What a Harley rider looks like" you come directly to this thread.So I guess if you post a picture of yourself,you are it."Only you have the power to change the worlds view of what a harley rider looks like."

1. The look - Harley Davidson Community

This sounds like the making of a never ending thread :).
Basicly a Hd rider is.
Male or female or any possable mix of the two
Of any race on the planet or other planet that may be visiting.
Hd riders are tall or short or may fall some were in between
Hd riders are in great shape and light weight or they maybe in bad shape.
HD rider so have long hair or short or bald.
HD riders wear black leather or lace or any of the newer man made jackets.
There is one sure way to look like and HD rider.
Put your tail on the seat of one and ride. If you have time to worry about what an HD rider looks like your not riding enought

I think you have said it all right there.Well done!

Back