free website stats program The look | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

The look

I don't want to offend anyone, but when I go to "Biker" events or to the dealers and see all the "bikers"; I wouldn't want to look like 90% of them.

I have had the same thing happen to me before. i have also had people say i looked scary with all of my leather on and skull cap. People always have there own little thoughts on what something/someone should look like. I guess that is what makes the world go around.

The other day I went through all the trouble of posing in all my gear. I had the finger-less gloves, tatoo, chaps, leather jacket, sunglasses, scruffy beard, do-rag...the whole works. I had some guy pull up next to me at a light; he told me I didn't look like a real poser! I was mortified. I went through all that trouble for nothing!:D

Last edited:
Do you think they expect you to look like this?
ar120593348256134.jpg

MAn that bike could use a little Pledge!!

Obviously hasn't talked to Glider yet...or maybe Smitty on doing some "Chemical warfare" on those suspect "rusty" areas :D

Actually, he is...SANTA, with "the look" -- but off season, riding solo w/o dwarves or reindeer. Hey, you try to keep all the rust and mud off when your tripp'in from the North Pole...:newsmile053:

The Secret's finally out Big Fella! :small3d011:

Last edited:
Bikers can look like this too.

Attachments

• Me on OC run 07.jpg
    Me on OC run 07.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 44
  • 000_0129.jpg
    000_0129.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 42
  • laugh1 small.jpg
    laugh1 small.jpg