free website stats program The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread?

I wasn’t going to post in this thread because I didn’t want to be a downer but, after reading the posts by zoo-mon and Sharpscuba talking about the Brotherhood I decided to reconsider. This forum is like a family. Although most of us will never meet or even talk , other than on this site, there is, I feel, a brotherhood of common bond.
My Dad, my HERO, passed away on Dec.8th and was buried last Wed. While I was away attending the funeral my 2 year old granddaughter ended up in Children’s Hospital in Seattle. She was born with some pretty severe birth defects and has a lot of health issues because of it.
Well, she got to come home Dec 23rd so she could be together with the family for Christmas and that was the best gift anybody could ask for.
Yeah, The wife and I got each other some cool HD stuff and, of course, the kids and grand kids all got a ton of goodies, but nothing can come close to being with those we care most about in life.
I think the best gifts one can get are time with the family, old memories shared and new memories made. I got these things and more. Christmas was good and the New Year will be even better with lots of time spent with family and friend and all my brothers and sisters here at HD Talking.
God bless you all

Duffer, First of all let me say I'm sorry for your loss. The gifts I most appreciate from a family member or a close friend, male or female, are a big hug and some time spent together. Material things are just a little added bonus.

Got the HD tail light running light conversion kit. Man, was that easy! Remove the seat, unplug the tail light connector, insert the new module, swap out the yellow tail light lenses. Works like a charm. Went for a long ride yesterday. Was a little cold at 62 F. No snow (or rain...darn). What happened to the El Nino?

Happy New Year!

BTW, I don't think the smile will ever go as long as you have your HD...

first and foremost quality time with my wife,folks, kids and inlaws.
but i also got some new grips- just like the ones on my old bike (my favorite ones) also got some ratchet wrenches and a magnetic parts tray, new cover, I got a dnady padded carrying case for my guitar effects pedal. all great stuff.
But most importantly the good times with the family

I got the Hogtunes speakers and amp. Can't wait to do the install, it'll have to wait, lost my uncle on Dec 26.

Harley Davidson cuff links, a nice HD leather waistcoat, a HD bath-towel (as if I'm going to putt my bike in the bath does't she know these bikes can rust??:D). Very happy with my stash but, again, can't match T-w's great Christmas gift. Congrats and all the best to the family for 2010.

Harley Davidson cuff links, a nice HD leather waistcoat, a HD bath-towel (as if I'm going to putt my bike in the bath does't she know these bikes can rust??:D). Very happy with my stash but, again, can't match T-w's great Christmas gift. Congrats and all the best to the family for 2010.

Surley the bath towel is for drying the bike if it gets wet away from home

Brian

I got a solo seat, detachable sissy bar side plates and the mounting hardware for my 2007 heritage. totally changed the looks of my bike.

Back