free website stats program The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

The 2nd annual What did you get for Christmas thread?

i got time w/ my wife kay & 3 dvds from her. i got my gift in august ,my new bike. dinner w/ my mom & a visit to her family gathering........:D

Got a can of Pledge in my stocking, just used it on my bags, trunk and front fender ( they look awesome), so thank you Glider, on the tip. Got an HD desk top calender, lots of other stuff, but best of all, a real nice Christmas with friends (another member).

hd city lights riding jacket, and the down filled hd coat, hd earrings, button long sleeve hd blouse, hd tank top to go with the black blouse, black w/ orange piping and lettering hd turtleneck sweater, the original pink box tool bag and the original pink box tool kit, pink tuff chix tool belt and the tuff chix work gloves, a hd adjustable work seat with the tool tray on the bottom and just got me a new pair of riding boots with some of my mad money. my old boots were in bad shape on the inside and outside, and a hd motorcycle cover. needless to say our local dealer is very happy with us by the time we both got done with our shopping.

One of my sons home on leave first two weeks of month.
I just had a cousin leave for Afghanistan, I know my Uncle was pretty broke up as well as the rest of us, but he called in on Christmas morning and he is safe and sound. Hope you enjoy your time and he has my prayers.

Hobbit, got to ask. What are smellies ? My mind conjures up some wierd stuff :lolrolling

I got love from the family, time to spend with them, and sunny days here in AZ.

Got a set of Samson 2-1 exhaust for the bike and an mp3 player for the bike and I'm gonna go try em both out tomorrow here in sunny AZ.

Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope y'all have a most excellent New Year!!!

I'm new to the Harley family! Never rode one until two weeks ago. Have been riding for 48 years but now I have a real bike. I purchased a new Softail Deluxe in turquoise and antique white. What a beauty, there isn't anything I don't like so far. Also got a Pit Bull lift that seems to be really top quality also. I have changed the engine and trans fluid at 125 miles, also adjusted clutch and throttle cables. Pretty darn easy. I plan on doing most of my own maintenance and repairs as needed. After two weeks I still can't get the smile off my face! Looking forward to meeting many of the great people associated with HD. My youngest son is in law school in Milwaukie so I plan to tour the factory in the spring. Great riding to you all and have a happy new year. Pete:bigsmiley11:

Back