free website stats program Texas riders. | Harley Davidson Forums

Texas riders.

Bishop73

Hey all, just thought we should have a spot where those of us from Texas could post and get to know one another.

Anyway, I'm from New Braunfels and ride 46, 306, 281 and River Road on a normal basis. I've yet to take the Sporty on the Devil's Backbone but plan to.

So if you're from Texas, post up here!!

What's up...

I'm in San Antonio and ride those very same rodes Bishop.

Spend any time in the Bandera/Leakey area? Nice roads for riding there too.

Heh, last time I was in Leakey on 337 was about 6 years ago. I caught some gravel in a turn and dumped my ZX-6R and dislocated my thumb (only going about 10mph too...). Sat at a gas station for about 4 hours before our friends with a truck showed up.

Now that I've got my sporty I want to head back out there. We'll have to hit it up sometime.

No doubt.
Let me know if you ever wanna hook up out that way.

It's all good...those curves on 337 can jump up and bite you once you get west of Vanderpool, but that's part of the fun.

Hey, did any of you do the threesisters rally? I was there this past weekend. i bounce back and forth between NC and TX. Currently in San Angelo. Bought my deuce at Cowboy Harley in Austin.

I spend time between Canyon Lake and New Orleans. Ride a couple of 2007 Sporters. Currently in N.O., but may be back in C.L for the weekend of Dec 13.

I have lots of friends in the Austin/SA area and get down there often. I did the three sisters three times this year.

Are there any DFW area riders out there?

I lived west of Houston in 82, used to ride out to Papa Blakleys for buckets of beer...or out Hwy 6 to Tomball...it's all built up now but some fun back then...I was there last year Papa's is a ball diamond now...bogus

Ha, yea I've played in some softball tournaments there.

Back