free website stats program Super Deal - Battery Tender Jr. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Deal - Battery Tender Jr.

Here, here, walleye and I quote you, "This site is worth a donation"! I couldn't agree with you more! Giving is a 'karma' thing, man....:taunt

Hey TQ....thanks for that tip. When I read your thread last week, I went ahead and ordered 2 of them....Talk about FAST service....got them UPS on SATURDAY!!! ORDERED 11/26, AND GOT THEM 11/28. Even with Thanksgiving Day in that period, I got them Saturday. They really are great

BRIAN

I am going to post this here.I am having to put my brother in laws bike away for the winter and he has an odyssey battery in it.I can't find where he put his tender.Does anyone have a link where I can buy an inexpensive tender for it?

Steve,

Check out the one Sandmar posted. Looks like it will do the job. (FYI, I have an Odyssey in my UC).

TQ

Hey TQ....thanks for that tip. When I read your thread last week, I went ahead and ordered 2 of them....Talk about FAST service....got them UPS on SATURDAY!!! ORDERED 11/26, AND GOT THEM 11/28. Even with Thanksgiving Day in that period, I got them Saturday. They really are great

BRIAN

This is odd, I ordered on the 25th and still have not received mine.......:yeahright

Back