free website stats program Super Deal - Battery Tender Jr. | Harley Davidson Forums

Super Deal - Battery Tender Jr.

TQuentin1

Staff member
Folks,

I use one of these on my bike every day after riding. I strongly recommend anyone with a touring bike with lots of electrical demand get one and use it every day. And those of you putting your bikes up for the Winter, this is a very good idea to keep your batteries in condition.

I bought mine at the following site. But they have a SUPER deal going right now and maybe just for today. This price is $10 less than what I paid, which I thought was good at the time. It is a very nice little unit.

Super Deal of the Day

TQ

Jafrum.com have them on for $17.00 right now.
Jafrum

Just do a search on their site. Also a great place for clothing etc. and good prices.

Thanks TQ! I just ordered one! I had this same unit on my Christmas Wish List, found one for $34.99, I just paid $26.98 which included the 3 day shipping ($6.99). I will give it to my wife when it arrives and cross it off the list.

Just another thing to love about this awesome forum. Once again Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving (you too Glider).

Jafrum.com have them on for $17.00 right now.
Jafrum

Just do a search on their site. Also a great place for clothing etc. and good prices.

Excellent! Must be getting close to the end of the year. All these places trying to dump inventory!!

TQ

Thanks for the link. Just ordered one.:) Did not think I would need one in my new climate, but for this price, why not? This should be a reason to become a contribitor to this site if you are not already. The savings on this deal alone is worth it. This site is worth a donation if you have not done so already.

Back