free website stats program Street Glide on the Harbor Freight | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide on the Harbor Freight

If you go to YouTube & search "motorcycle lifts" there's a guy w/this same jack & he shows how it wobbles w/the bike elevated. Even though aluminum's lightweight - don't think it's sturdy enough for hoisting 800 - 1500 lbs on a jack base. Otherwise it's a decent jack...
I looked and can't find a video that shows it wobbling. Is it a harbor freight lift table or another brand?

I saw it it's not the HF lift table it's the floor bike jack type...I thought it was the Sears...Seams like lot-o-people are happy with the sears though...

Thats right. I have one like it and park my fatboy on it every day, I've had it about a year and works great, About 30 inch wide so you need the chock as you can't put the kickstand down while on it.

Bought myself the J&S Jack. Bike is now away for the winter. Slide the jack under my FLHRCI, jacked it to it's highest point and rolled it up against the wall. Easy to get to and out of the way, I start the bike while on the stand and even kick it into gear to get oil movement in the tranny and primary case. Bike is rock solid....

I also have the J&S. I really like it. Being able to pick the bike right off the jiffy stand, raise it up to do your work and lower it back onto the jiffy stand all with no straps is awesome. They have a video on their web site, J&S Jacks - Motorcycle Lift, Motorcycle Jack, Wheel Chock, Oil Pan Adapter - USA Made, Wisconsin, that shows the jack in action. I even decided put my weight on both the front and rear of the bike, with the bike in the air (like they do on the video) and it was solid the whole time. The drain pan attachment is really slick as well.

Well worth the dollars in my mind and manufactured in the USA by a really nice group of people.

Attachments

• IMG_2560sm.jpg
    IMG_2560sm.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2563sm.jpg
    IMG_2563sm.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2566sm.jpg
    IMG_2566sm.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
Back