free website stats program Stranded Biker Buster | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded Biker Buster

Sign me up boys!

Thanks King H, I am starting to add an attachment to this string about every other week to keep from bogging down the site with too many. I will certainly do so as frequently as requested though.

I have added you to the master spreadsheet and will post soon, thanks again for being there for other members (ditto to all the others who have joined previously).

Glider: Post #65 has the latest up-to-date spreadsheet, feel free to delete all previous attachments.

I'm thinking you might have missed my post from a few days ago, so I'll give it another try... :s

I'm located in the south eastern corner of South Dakota, pretty close to the Iowa and Nebraska borders. I can assist with tools/garage/ride, etc.

Count me in! I'm in the south east corner of South Dakota, could assist along I-29 between Sioux City, IA and Sioux Falls, SD.

Not much of a tech, got some basic tools, garage, bike lift, and can get access to a trailer if needed. Know of a couple dealers and independent bike shops in the area too.

I'm in and located at the north entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway ( Waynesboro, Va. )

Wow, DakotaRob & soulshaker, I think I forgot both you guys? I am so sorry, I thought I was monitoring this post pretty well, but I guess I will just have to be a little more diligent....I think it's a combination of oldtimers and work pressure, plus I don't have the cyber brain implant that Glider does.

Once again I am so sorry and you guys are so great for offering to be there for the rest of us in a time of need (or to even just hook-up and share some suds while out on a road trip, which is what I plan on doing on my next one).

DakotaRob, you're our first from South Dakota, Thank you! Thank you also for being persistent and pointing this out to me! I will take all the help I can get. If there are any other members who I may have accidently overlooked, of if I have made an error, please let me know. I plan on going through these posts one by one and checking them against the spreadsheet later tonight.

Got Honey-Dos now though so I can get a new backrest and maybe some LED's. Thanks again DakotaRob and soulshaker!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up guys I am in parkersburg wv on the oh line, truck trailer and connections in the area that we can get bikes up and running.

Sign me up as well. South Western Colorado, Lots of resources, Shovels, and Twinkies:small3d012:

Sign me up guys I am in parkersburg wv on the oh line, truck trailer and connections in the area that we can get bikes up and running.

WOW! Two more firsts :D elkhunter149 from Colorado, and vonsace fom West (by God) Virginia. At this rate we're going to have someone in every state as well as the Canadian Providences, Mexico, and most of Europe.

elkhunter149 & vonsace, thank you! I will attach a new spreadsheet tomorrow night in the event more sign up later today or tomorrow!

Back